From District Attorney To Criminal Defense
Attorney Francis M. Doran, Jr., has 25 years of experience as a district attorney and now as a criminal defense attorney. He will protect and defend your rights aggressively. He will challenge the stop, your arrest, the admissibility of evidence and work to get your case dropped or reduced through pretrial motions and discovery of the prosecution’s evidence.
Contact Doran & Doran, P.C., to speak with a Framingham criminal defense attorney today.
Aggressive Representation And Protection Of Client Rights
Doran & Doran, P.C., was founded 50 years ago on the principle of personalized, aggressive and passionate representation of those charged with criminal conduct, including:
- DUI/DWI/OUI: Defend your driving rights. An attorney experienced in handling first-offense DUI and underage drunk driving cases, and has in-depth knowledge of the associated penalties, can help.
- Multiple offenses/Melanie’s Law: The laws are stricter for repeat offenders. Get help from attorney Francis M. Doran, Jr.
- Sobriety tests: Should you have been stopped? Was the test administered properly? Talk to a lawyer who knows what questions to ask in building a strong case.
- License reinstatement: Many suspensions can be terminated a lot more quickly than what the registry of motor vehicles says.
- Drug crimes: Get legal help with charges and arrests due to possession, manufacturing or trafficking of illegal drugs, as well as charges for illegal possession or trafficking of prescription drugs.
- Sex crimes: We provide strong defense against allegations of a sex crime.
- Sexual offender registration: It is possible to reduce your level classification. Our attorney can help.
- Assault and battery: Heated arguments can lead to unnecessary charges and arrest.
- Domestic violence: Protect yourself against false or exaggerated accusations of spousal or family abuse.
- Record sealing and expungement: Make sure a routine criminal background check comes up clean.
Strategically Prepare For Your Defense
In Framingham, Natick, Wellesley, Marlborough and throughout the West Metro, contact drug possession lawyer Frank Doran at 508-653-1761 or contact Doran & Doran, P.C., online. There is no charge for the first meeting.