From Prosecutor To Defense Lawyer
Attorney Francis M. Doran, Jr., has 25 years of experience as a former district attorney and now as a criminal defense attorney. When you stand accused of a crime, he uses those insights on both sides of the law to protect and defend your rights aggressively. Mr. Doran will challenge the traffic stop, your arrest, the admissibility of evidence and other facets of the government’s case. He will work to get your case dropped or reduced through pretrial motions and discovery of the prosecution’s evidence, or skillfully defend you at trial.
GET STARTED WITH A FREE CONSULTATION
Criminal charges are scary and you have questions. At Doran & Doran, P.C. you are in good hands and we will take the time to explain your rights and explore your defenses. No matter what the charges, call us today to speak to a skilled and compassionate criminal defense attorney.
Aggressive Representation And Protection Of Client Rights
Doran & Doran, P.C., was founded 50 years ago (by Francis M. Doran, Sr.) on the principle of personalized, aggressive and passionate representation of those charged with criminal conduct. Francis M. Doran Junior (Frank) carries on that tradition. He can capably represent you in all criminal matters, including:
- DUI/DWI/OUI: Defend your driving rights. An attorney experienced in handling first-offense DUI and underage drunk driving cases, and has in-depth knowledge of the associated penalties, can help.
- Multiple offenses/Melanie’s Law: The laws are stricter for repeat DUI offenders. You will need a strong defense to mitigate the penalties.
- Field sobriety tests: Should you have been stopped? Was the test administered properly? Talk to a lawyer who knows what questions to ask in building a strong case.
- License reinstatement: Many suspensions can be terminated a lot more quickly than what the registry of motor vehicles says.
- Drug crimes: Get legal help with charges and arrests due to possession, manufacturing or trafficking of illegal drugs, as well as charges for illegal possession or trafficking of prescription drugs.
- Sex crimes: We provide strong defense against sex offense allegations.
- Sexual offender registration: It may be possible to reduce your level classification, with our help.
- Assault and battery: Heated arguments can lead to unnecessary charges and arrest.
- Domestic violence: Protect yourself against false or exaggerated accusations of spousal or family abuse.
- Record sealing and expungement: Erase old arrest records and make sure a routine criminal background check comes up clean.